Thread: 2012 C350
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtigerME View Post
Very nice. C350 was high on my list. I just hate how they nickel and dime you for every little option.
They really do, xenon and leather are options which is absurd for a mid level luxary car. Infiniti gives you that shit included. It's funny tho, that's everyone gripe about BMW and Benz but when you buy one they give youu a hell of a discount if you work them. This is a 2012 showroom model, not demo (only has 25 miles on it) the sticker was $52 and before I even started perstering them they started at $8k off. I got them down to $10 off sticker and $18,500 for my trade which carmax was only giving me $15 for. The interior is far superior to the previous model and this one has the adaptive dampering system which makes it handle like a son of a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtigerME View Post
Why 50% on the back and darker on the sides? It's usually the opposite.
It has the rear sun shade, I'll prolly be rollin around with that up all the time. Plus when the cop walk up to your car it's the first window they look thru (yes I've been pulled over alot lol)