View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Nissan Altima GTR?!??!nah

JAPGXEALTI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JAPGXEALTI99 Send a message via Yahoo to JAPGXEALTI99
Default well isnt this just retarded

well a week ago i ordered Intrax Sway Bars (19 mm rear), the set was 215 for front and rear, the day i ordered them

Thank you for your order, 1JONATHAN PARIS

Your Payment has been approved!

Order Number: XXXXXXX

UPS overnight and 2nd day tracking numbers (OVERNIGHT AND SECOND DAY ORDERS) are updated and emailed to you the next business day as they become available from the freight carrier.

UPS /DHL GROUND tracking number(s) are updated and emailed to you within 2 business days.

FED EX tracking number(s) (PERFORMANCE PARTS/PRODUCTS) are updated and e-mailed within 3-4 business days.

TRUCK FREIGHT: Truck freight applies to any oversize item that cannot be shipped via Fed Ex. In the event that your item is deemed oversized, we will contact you via e-mail with an approximate shipping estimate.

PLEASE NOTE : If you ordered several items to be delivered to the same address, your order may ship in SEPARATE boxes, therefore providing you with multiple tracking numbers.

Billing Information
1JONATHAN PARIS
XXX XXXXXXX BLVD

XXXXXXXX, NY XXXXX-XXXX

Ship to Address
1JONATHAN PARIS
XXX XXXXXXX XXXX

XXXXXXXX, NY XXXXX-XXXX

Parts Ordered
1993-1999 Nissan Altima Intrax Sway Bar Kit Sway Bar Kit Price: $215.52 Qty: 1 Part #: I20607010

COOL, they took my money, my sway bars should be comiong in soon, nope, one week later

Dear 1JONATHAN PARIS,

We regret to inform you that at the present time we are out of stock on the product(s) you ordered and have issued you a refund. Your financial institution may take 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. If you are interested, we do have a different brand available. Please call us at 1-866-503-5156 at your earliest possible convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Order ID: xxxxxxxxx
Restock: -$0.00
Discount: -$0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Parts: $215.52
Credit Amount: $215.52
Parts Credited
1993-1999 Nissan Altima Intrax Sway Bar Kit Sway Bar Kit Price: $215.52 Qty: 1 Part #: I20607010

heres the retarded part

Intrax Sway Bars - 1999 Nissan - AutoPartsWarehouse.com
that CLEARY says "in stock"

so wait, you took my money, and have the part "in stock" according to your website, but you DONT have the part, TAKE my money anyway, and then tell me a WEEK later you dont have the part?

well this just pisses me off, they have sloppy records, and are two damn lazy to update their site, o well at least im gettin my money back (better be all of it),