View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:49 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Fucking love it. Growing up in The North, it's stuck with me. Showcase of some sports that are rarely seen, and enjoyable to watch. Even when these sports are shown during non-Olympic years they're not nearly as fun to watch as when they're in the Olympics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
NBC is the worst in the world when it comes to Olympic broadcast. I watch cbc(Canada) or Russian broadcast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Tape delay & the internet completely ruin it, NBC has turned this into a figure skating show, the hockey teams are under 21 non professionals who I've never heard of, Lindsay Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin and the rifle/cross country skiing thing are the only reasons I would even consider watching a minute.
+1 NBC sucks balls, CBC (biased opinion) is pure win. At least pink-eye fuckface Costas is out.

Quote:
the hockey teams are under 21 non professionals who I've never heard of
Both the NHL and its players have always been split on this, having to take a 2 week hiatus from the season, and the risk of injury as well. Been a while since the pros were not in it, which to me is the way it should be (even though the best showcase of skill would be to have the pros play, keeping it amateur keeps it fresh as well).

Quote:
Also, Summer > Winter.
No man. Agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
WTF is 'curling' all about? Looks absolutely idiotic.
Dude, sit down, get your head right and watch. It's bangin'.