Thread: HOA's
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:15 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Fuck everyone of you liberal pieces of shit that bitch and say that isn't fair or "zero chance I would do this or pay their fine". Fuck you. Fuck you and the hypocritical horse with the hypocritical horse dick that you rode in on. You stupid mother fuckers should LOVE that a fucking bureaucrat is telling people that they must have their garage doors open during the day. You mother fuckers say Obamacare is good and that because I draw breath I HAVE to buy health insurance well fuck off with your bullshit that it is your home and you can do what you want. Fuck you with your bullshit. This is the fucking world you dumb fucks want. You want government to tell everyone everything from cradle to the grave on everything else but a local government tell people to leave their garage doors open because one dumbass is housing homeless people and OMG the world is coming to an end. How dare they. Fuck you, fuck you and Fuuuuuuuuck you. You want the federal government to regulate everything but a local government does it and outrage. Again get the fuck out with your hypocrisy. You fucks bitch that Jeff Sessions actually enforces existing drug laws because it interferes with people smoking pot but have no issue when the last attorney generals ignore laws for social justice reasons. Fuck you. Don't like the law then fucking change it but don't complain when it is enforced. I am sure people don't like rape laws but if your mother/sister/wife/daughter was raped you damn sure want the laws enforced.

To summarize: Deft go fuck yourself you hypocritical liberal cunt.