View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

^8 teams doesn't solve shit. Teams like 3-loss Auburn will be in there, and please don't tell me they are worthy.

I didn't want OSU in the playoffs, don't think we aren't good enough. That said, OSU's resume vs. Bama's is not even close. Bama's signature win is Miss St, which sucks. Fuck you, they played Mercer two weeks ago. OSU played three top 5 teams and beat two of them, the third is the second ranked playoff team now. OSU beat Wisconsin last night while Bama sat at home (very different situation than last year btw).

I said it many years ago, E$PN is ruining this sport, especially the E$PN/$EC relationship. Pretty obvious they have an agenda....fuck sake, they were still talking that Auburn should still be in consideration alongside Bama. Fuck it then, just make it Georgia, Bama, Auburn, and Vanderbilt.

Pretty sad....today was a big push to the demise of college football as it is now know. It will take a while, but in 10-15 years, this sport and the championships will be very different than now because of this.

And again, I didn't want OSU in the playoffs because I don't think they are ready nor worthy. But up vs. Bama, zero debate.