Thread: Vegas
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:33 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
ever heard of a car? is Illinois surrounded by a moat with a no-fly zone? last time I checked, people could drive in and out of Illinois.

there you go again, doing a Conway. While your statement may be by its very definition technically correct, it's not like the Obama admin was falling all over themselves to approve bump stocks. rather, under current law, they couldn't find legal language to prevent the sales. of course the NRA is there to cockblock anytype of reasonable legislation.

Did Obama administration approve bump stocks? | PolitiFact
So now you are saying that guns are bought illegally. As i have said before enforce the existing laws. No new laws are needed.

For all of your bashibg of the NRA i hope you know how racist you are being. If not look up the history of the founding and ask why you hate blacks so much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ