Thread: Vegas
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:49 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
source the subject was a whale? sounds like he had capital (owner of two small planes). otherwise, all I heard from news reports was he had recently moved to Nevada in a retirement community.

Anyone saw the interview of his brother? I really feel for his family. sounds like they were completely blindsided by his actions.
One of the guys on a radio station he listens to goes to Vegas and is a valued customer. He checked in with a few hotel people that he knows and they let him know that the guy is a whale and spends like a mother fucker. Either way small planes are not cheap and fully auto weapons are definitely not cheap. The dude had some cash.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ