Thread: Donald J. Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 12:31 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

K, here you go....

I was born in Iran in 1978. I was brought to the US in 1979. I am a US citizen. I went to public school. I graduated from Ohio State. I work in the US. I have never been anywhere outside of the US except Toronto (7 hr drive) and Mexico City and surrounding. I am not religious, I am aetheist. I go to sporting events. I am know US culture. I grew up in it. I have lived my entire life. I am just as an American as my neighbor.

With the executive order signed by Trump regarding the 7 countries and visa status, it also includes people like me, Iranian, even as a US citizen. So if I go on my vacation, I will not be permitted to return to the country. I have family now cancelling cruises, vacations, and trips, for the same reason.

I planned on going to a music festival in Mexico Feb 23-28. Been so excited and waiting a year for this opportunity. Three weeks from now, and I am cancelling everything.