View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 07:08 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry View Post
How/where are you mounting your cell phones?
I just got this thing and tested it out for a over two weeks. Below, you can read my review for this Koomus CD Holder (Pictured Below) made exclusively for .net and .net only.

Amazon.com: Koomus Magnetos Universal CD Slot Magnetic Cradle-less Smartphone Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 6+ 5 5S 5C 4 4S iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 Note 3 Google Droid HTC GPS with Quick-snap technology: Cell Phones & Accessories

Koomus Magnetic CD Holder > *.

I was missing my in-dash screen with navigation and music videos so much after I got my new jeep with the stock HU until I found this gem.

This mount has a blade sized insert that goes inside your CD slot with a little knob on the bottom to widen the insert blades. The more you tighten the knob the thicker the blades get making the mount sturdier and sturdier.

Then you put a flat piece of metal inside of your phone case. The metal reacts to the magnet on the holder and you can put it on and off with ease. The magnet is strong enough that even under NYC road conditions, which are like level Orange hazardous, the phone has only fell off once - and that is because I didn't have the metal on the magnet all the way.

So far this thing has been great. I play music on my phone and use Google Maps for Navigation. The music sounds so much better off of my phone esp since it has Beats audio. The only thing missing is the back up camera, but first of all - who needs that on a Wrangler.. and second, since the jeep high up enough that I can use my phone as a forward facing camera which means 1000x the chance i produce a liveleak vid.

The mount is great and totally worth the $18 and at least it can hold me off a little bit until I can upgrade and get an in dash.

One last thing about the mount is there's more goodie... The CD slot is not the only place it can get mounted. Anywhere on your car that you have a slit the size of your ex gf's twat you can slip her right in there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0439.jpg (97.0 KB, 5 views)